Blogger Layouts


วันศุกร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Secrets and techniques of DIY website development

By Bill Proud


Have you met with Tom Andrew? He is a owner of a website called whatsong, and his web site is getting above 7000 site visitors regularly. Interestingly, he is not a IT nerd, and he was just an engineering undergraduate before he started his web page four years ago.

Have you ever been in a position that you heard the tune you enjoy while you watched the show but you cannot remember what the songs are? Well, Tom Andrew is here to assist you. This site has information of songs and minutes in the show for various titles. So you can simply identify the songs you heard in the film. You can read further story in webdesign melbourne.

I could not believe Tom builded this site by himself. He was not an expert or anything when I met him. That is why I was extremely impressed with the excellence of the web site.

Setting up a web page is extremely cheap. He primarily spent only $120 for setting up his account at the provider and additional things.

As I said, he was not be aware of anything regarding web page development. He first read the book to pick up the ideas of web design. He was capable to develop his web page after a month. Even though it is not a industrial website, it yet looks superb and I was extremely astonished with its excellence.

Just little folks visited his website when he launched it, but it has increased dramatically to greater than 7000 visitors daily within a year. He also used facebook and other sns to market his internet site.

At the moment, his web page has average of 7000 visitors daily (Uppermost: 10000), and this is even now rising. The iPhone App is coming next month.

All I wish for to keep in mind from this piece of writing is freedom of internet society. You are allowed to express yourself in any way you like as long as you do not harm other people. His site has been victorious not just because of its design, but its purpose. So as long as web design is good enough, the cool idea helps you to enhance your web site.




About the Author: